英语诗歌:一朵红红的玫瑰
o my luve is like a red, red rose,
啊,我的爱人象红红的玫瑰,
that′s newly sprung in june;
在六月里苞放;
o my luve is like the melodie,
啊,我的爱人象一支乐曲,
that′s sweetly played in tune.
乐声美妙、悠扬。
as fair thou art, my bonie lass,
你那么美,漂亮的姑娘;
so deep in luve am i;
我爱你那么深切;
and i will luve thee still, my dear,
我会永远爱你,亲爱的,
till a′ the seas gang dry.
一直到四海涸竭。
till a′ the sea gang dry, my dear,
直到四海涸竭,亲爱的,
and the rock melt wi′ the sun;
直到太阳把岩石消融!
and i will luve thee still, my dear,
我会永远爱你,亲爱的,
while the sands o′ life shall run.
只要生命无穷。
and fare thee weel, my only luve,
再见吧,我的爱人,
and fare thee weel a while;
再见吧,小别片刻;
and i will come again, my luve,
我会回来的,我的爱人,
tho′s it were ten thousand mile!
即使万里相隔!
如需了解更多留学相关信息,可致电沃尔德留学中心咨询4000-600-680!